Model Engineering In Thailand Guests Show Off Their Engineering Models Or Other Home Workshop Projects
This section of the ModelEngineeringInThailand.com website displays the projects that have been forwarded to me by visitors to the website.
The website is intended to have a wider perspective than just ‘model engineering’ since there are not many ‘model engineers’ in Thailand.
There are many people in Thailand who may not be particularly involved in model engineering but who are interested in home workshop projects, machinery, equipment and tools.
Please Send Me Your Model Engineering, Metalworking, Home Workshop Or Other Engineering Project For Publication On The Website
Please help to broaden the appeal of the website to include other ‘metal-heads’ whether they be motor cycle renovators, go-kart builders or general machinist, welders etc.
All related information and particularly photos are welcome to display for the benefit of other visitors.
Other Pages In This Section
- George’s Model Overcrank Steam Engine
- Philips Amazing CNC Plasma Cutting Machine
- Andrew’s 5″ Gauge Coach Bogies
- Andrew’s Simplex 5″ Gauge Steam Loco
- Keith,s ZX7550 Milling Machine
- Mike’s T140 Bonneville
- Mike’s Home Made CNC Milling Machine
- George’s Stuart Turner Beam Engine
- Andrew’s 20 Note Busker Organ
- How To Make A Steel Work Bench
- Mike’s Workbench Fixture Plates
- Armstrong’s Hydraulic Pumping Engine Model
- Barracuda Mini Off-Road Buggy